Sign-ups are CLOSED! If you missed out, we hope you’ll join us next time!
a. Create or buy (from a local crafter, Etsy, etc.) at least 3 handmade items
for your swap partner and create a package with them that they (and even
you yourself) would love. These can be anything, from any materials, but
they must be handmade.
b. Respond to any emails either the hosts send you to verify you are still
participating in the swap and actively ready to send your package.
c. You must send your package by May 6th or May 7th, 2011 to the partner
we have matched you with.
d. When mailing, you must get a tracking number and send it to the hosts,
as well as your partner.
e. Be home to receive your package (or make arrangements to receive it)
between the 7th and 14th of May.
f. Create a post showing off your package (pictures are required) that you
received, and then link it up with the swap so everyone can see! 🙂
4. Follow both Miss Angie and Beth on their blogs so that we can actively communicate with you, and follow you back!
a. If you are a private blogger, you will need to allow both hosts as well
as your swap partner to see your blog.
All are mandatory
2. Fill out all the details in the form and submit it.
3. Wait for an email from Beth or Miss Angie telling you that you’re in.
4. Create a post using the swap button (code provided in email) talking about the swap.
5. Link-up your swap post in the linky below!
Are you ready?
Please leave a comment once you’ve signed up! 🙂
Remember, don’t put your link in the linky below until AFTER we’ve emailed you with the details and said you were in. 🙂