Mamarazzi hosted her annual Favorite Things Swap, and this time she was partnered up with little old me! It was awesome-I had so much fun shopping for her, and then fun opening up the package she sent me. It was like a birthday party! 🙂
Look what I saw first thing upon opening the package:
CUPPYCAKE WRAPPING PAPER.Does Mamarazzi know me, or what?
Look at all the goodies. Seriously, I couldn’t wait to find out what was in them all!
I have no idea why that picture was blurry, but moving on…
- Would You Rather game.
- Truth or Dare game.
- CUTE Owlie sleep mask.
- Coconut & Strawberry candle. (Smells like yum!)
- Hello Kitty coloring book & Crayons.
- Adorable bunny chalkboard. (I totally have a think for chalkboards lately.)
- Cuppycake memo pad! (Awesome!)
- Warm Delights minis. (Julie and I are already planning to eat these.)
- Orbit gum (in my favorite flavor!)
- Zico coconut water. (So curious to drink this.)
- Cadbury Mini Eggs (These rock-I sent her a bag too!)
- Seasonings for Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas. (I LOVE anything lime…)
- 3 packs of Natural Ice chapstick!
- Suave Tropical Coconut body wash. (Smells delish!)
- Tresume dry shampoo.
- Downy wrinkle releaser. (I hate to iron, so I use this ALOT!)
- And a very very cool knife.