- Finish de-junking and cleaning my room. Epic Fail, as usual.
- Hoop or be active at least 3 days a week. Faaaaaiiiiil.
Save at least $200.SUCCESS! I saved $400 even.
- Read 3 books. Fail & I’m not sure why…
Get my car checked out and fixed up before the trip.SUCCESS. Mostly. Host two awesome giveaways.SUCCESS! Have a fantastic time camping in the Redwoods.SUCCESS! Get more awesome sponsors for my blog.SUCCESS!
- Find more people to donate for the Cause for Paws Utah Howl-O-Ween Event
.SUCCESS! Fine-tune the look of the blog to be what I want.SUCCESS.
- Finish de-junking and cleaning my room. (It’s getting done this time! DAMNIT!)
- Hoop or be active at least 3 days a week.
- Finish Reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Start at least one other book.
- Find even more sponsors the CFPU Howl-O-Ween Event.
- Find even more awesome sponsors for my blog.
- Find awesome blogs to sponsor.
- Go on a camping/Tubing trip.
- Quit my volunteer job at the Adoption Center and focus more on CFPU.
- Throw an end of summer party.
- Craft/put new stuff in my Etsy shop.