- Miss Tracy wrote a great little post about teaching a 9 year old about Drag Queens during a trip to the mall. I think it’s great because educating children helps them grow up informed and aware so they can make the world a better place!
- Lovely Serendipity had a great post this week about Social Media and Marketing that I think anyone who is trying to grow their blog should check out.
- I hadn’t seen a post from Bree for a very long time, but she was back and with a very honest post about trying Going Primal with her diet-and the ups and downs of getting the whole family on a better eating plan.
- Annelise over at Aunie Sauce shared an awesome tutorial for using the Friar Tuck for no-heat curls. I totally want to try this!
- Jade from An Organized Mess wrote a long and deep post about heartache and those feelings. Having been there for those feelings I can sympathize so well, but I applaud her for putting all that down on the page and for choosing to go into a positive direction from it. Amazing.
It’s time for week two of the Weekly Round-Up linky!
How it works
Throughout the week keep an eye out for blog posts by other bloggers that you love, and keep track of them. You can save them in a draft post, bookmark them, write them down-whatever works for you.
On Sundays, grab our pretty button (code above) and create a blog post with a list of those blogs that you loved, inspired you, or you generally want to share with everyone and link up with our link! You should also follow both High-Heeled Love and myself who host!
Why do we do this?
We believe sharing posts and focusing on other bloggers is important for building community and creating friendships! It’s time to stop being so self-focused and branch out to others as well!
My Favorite Posts This Week
What posts did you find wonderful this week?
Write them down, grab the button, and link up with us!