- Tinyshift shared an article on 7 Surprising Habits of Unhappy People and I was shocked at how many of these I do… I need to stop a lot of these bad behaviors so I can get my health and happiness under control.
- Beth from Living a Goddess Life wrote a fantastic post about stretching your cents on groceries, and I found it very useful! I need to learn to be better at saving money.
- Karen from A Peek at Karen’s World wrote a hilarious post about how her car tried to kill her but a hunky tow-truck driver came along and made it better. All while on a good hair day.
- I love love love Cadbury eggs, so when Isabelle from Le Chateau des Fleurs shared this Easter Fudge with Cadbury Eggs & Bunny Grams recipe, how could I not drool?
- Erin at Living in Yellow wrote about her blog crushes, and even has a linky up so you can so it too! I’m so doing this sometime this next week!
- Julie from Awkward to Art wrote a poem for any girl who’s ever tried to find her worth in the eyes of a man. It’s honest, and true.
How it works
Throughout the week keep an eye out for blog posts by other bloggers that you love, and keep track of them. You can save them in a draft post, bookmark them, write them down-whatever works for you.
On Sundays, grab our pretty button (code above) and create a blog post with a list of those blogs that you loved, inspired you, or you generally want to share with everyone and link up with our link! You should also follow both High-Heeled Love and myself who host!
Why do we do this?
We believe sharing posts and focusing on other bloggers is important for building community and creating friendships! It’s time to stop being so self-focused and branch out to others as well!
My Favorite Posts This Week
Link up with us and show off your faves!