This weekend was mostly about celebrating my birthday for me. Friday night was my birthday dinner at Settebello, which was amazing. I am seriously so blessed! I had so many wonderful friends there! Josh, Julie, David, Max, Kelsie, Ortie, Callie, Brittany (and her bf Luke), Valor, Lynn (and her bf Steve), Shawn, and Justin! We had a full table and they bought my food and beer-I really felt blessed!
After dinner we (Josh, Ortie, Lynn, and I) went to Club Jam to say goodbye to Anna Nicole Sniff who is moving back to St. Louis to be with his husband. It was a good time dancing, and sweet little Lynn is fearless! It was crazy.
I really do have the best friends in the world. Here’s a peek at some of the things I got for my birthday!
6. Lynn got me this hilarious book. They each have their own little romance story. Dudes and Chickens.
7. David got me this funny wine & appetizer tray.
8. My baby sister got me all this pretty jewelry!
And my online friends are just as awesome! I am seriously sooooo blessed!
2. Aubrey is so adorable. She sent a bunch of polish, some cds, cuticle butter and more nail goodies!
3. Beth sent me a box with nail goodies and a cute owl candle! Awesome!
Also, I should mention that I’m on my way to Oregon tomorrow morning! Yay! I soooooo need a break, seriously. I’ll still be reachable by email if you need anything, but I wont be on the computer much. However there are giveaways scheduled for both tomorrow and Thursday! Be excited! What a preview?