After going to four different TJ Maxx and three different Ross stores, as well as countless hours researching and searching for the perfect luggage online, Shawn finally talked me into one yesterday. It’s Ricardo Beverly Hills, and a totally different style than I was planning on, but man is it cute! It’s all Teal with blue & green chevron on it. SO cute!
I have mentioned this before, but I’m pretty sure I have a nail polish problem. I think I might have replaced my old poor eating habits (I’ve been eating really well!) with shopping… specifically blowing my money on nail polish… Seriously, the following picture is my haul from this week alone…
(Click on the links to see swatches from other bloggers!) Beth was a sweetie and sent me the Revlon Matte Suede Firefox and the Essie Beach Bum Blue! I bought the Essie Fiji and Essie Limited Addiction off of a girl for cheaper on Instagram, swapped my Julep Abbie for the Essie Carousel Coral…
- Essie Beach Bum Blue & Revlon Matte Suede Firefox were birthday gifts from Beth!
- Essie Fiji & Essie Limited Addiction were purchased at a discount from @nikkisniftythings on IG.
- Essie Carousel Coral was from a swap in the Julep Swap group on FB (I traded Julep Abbie)
- Butter London Slapper I purchased (I’d been oogling it) from a girl in the swap group.
- Rainbow Honey Robot Collection – Dusty Bot, Lucky Bot, & Yoshimi from a swapper. (I’m probably getting Itty Bitty Bot this weekend! I want it!)
- Julep Esmerelda & Julep Angelina I ordered from the secret store this month.
- Sation Love At First Byte came from my Ipsy Glambag (I have this one for sale/swap)
- I picked up The Mineral Fusion Blue Nile at Whole Foods. It’s 5-Free and environmentally friendly/vegan.
- I grabbed the Sephora by OPI If You’ve Got it Haunt it, Material Girl Midnight, and the Sparitual Spirit (also 5-free and environmentally friendly) at TJ Maxx. I will be swapping/selling the Sparitual (The color isn’t me.)
- I ordered the Lucky 13 Companion Cube mini on clearance!
- The Sinful Colors are only $1.99 at Walgreens! I got Let’s Meet, Hottie, Pinky Glitter, and Lush Life. However swapped Lush Life because it is almost identical to Julep Esmerelda. Hey, at least you know you can get a $2 version of a $14 polish!
My mailman must really hate me. I mean I get more packages… Oh well, it keeps him in a job! It was happy mail central at my house yesterday between the polish swaps, my Julep order, my Ipsy Glam Bag, and the gift from Beth!
There are only 6 days to my birthday and 11-12 days until vacation! I’m so excited!