My Favorite Posts This Week
- My old coworker Brittney just took off one day for New York City, and last I heard she’d left and was headed to Nashville. She just wrote about what each city has taught her and it was beautiful-I really envy and admire the ability she has to follow her heart and go where her soul needs her to go.
- Having always wanted to be an actual writer, it was a beautiful reminder from Claire that I have a novel inside me, because she has a novel inside her.
- Isabelle from Le Chateau des Fleurs shared a recipe for DIY Lavender Coconut Oil. I must try this!
- Jean from What Jean Likes wrote about the creativity she feels photographing the milky way, and her photos were simply stunning! You should really go look!
- It is very sad that Bethany’s Megmaw (grandma) is soon to be passing away due to cancer, but good that she was able to go spend some good time with her before she goes. Will you stop by Bethany’s and share a little love with her? I’m sure she could use it.