3. What’s in your purse (travel bag, beach bag) that you’re embarrassed about?
Way too much crap-honestly I’m mostly embarrassed about how jumbled/crazy mixed up it is. I really need to clean it out…
I can’t honestly think of one… If I wanted to watch it I probably just would.
Be yourself. There’s no use changing for people-if they don’t like you for you then they are always going to find some reason not to-no matter how you change. So don’t do it. Love yourself and the right people will love you too.
6. A beauty product, that you’re dreaming of, but still haven’t gotten yet?
Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals – Easiest Nudes Ever. I’ve only been dreaming of it since Thursday… But I want it!
Honestly, originally it was Mamarazzi. She showed me so much about the world of blogging, reviews, giveaways, blog swaps, and more! There have honestly been so many since then that it would be impossible to name them.
Oh my goodness, where do I start? Probably “I live with my parents and don’t have plans of otherwise because it’s so easy to not have to pay rent or be responsible.” lol-mostly I would say DON’T answer your cell phone on the first date-sheesh!
Julep. There’s only a few of their colors/products I actually love. I still keep trying because I like the idea of it, but I might be getting close to done with my subscription. Plus, their customer service treated me horribly-which is something you never really forget.
The bird-poop hair. Totally platinum blonde on top and really dark brown/black on bottom… It’s hugely popular around here especially combined with the “rat your hair into a large square on your head” also known as “Shotgun hair” which my roommate calls it because “it looks like they shot the back of their hair with a shotgun.” lol
Make your blog readable. Stay true to your voice. Don’t let the haters get to you.
Also check out my New Blogger Series for tips and tricks on growing your blog!
Tagged: (We want to get to know you better!)
(If I didn’t tag you and you want to play-please do! Just leave me a link so I can see!)
- How did you get started blogging & what keeps you doing it?
- What do you think makes you unique?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
- What’s the best tip you’ve ever received about blogging?
- How does blogging affect your real life and vice versa?
- What is something you’re actively working toward and how are you getting there?
- What is your absolute beauty must have, and why?
- If money wasn’t an issue, what would you run out and buy right now?
- What is one beauty tip you feel that everyone should know?
- Who’s your freebie (if you’re married-the one person/celebrity you can cheat with without it being cheating) or you’re single, your number one celebrity crush?