All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others’ guilty pleasures.
Seven Great Things In My Life
- My friends and family are amazing and hilarious. I’m so lucky.
- I’m finally sticking with things like going back to school and eating healthy.
- My blog is rockin’ awesome, and seriously keeps me sane.
- I’m finally learning to save money and be a grown up.
- My red hair is really fun, and I may keep it bright for a while.
- I’m lucky to have my job. Good pay, good benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
- I’m going to see Rocky Horror Picture Show tomorrow live! So fun!
Seven Things You Lack but Covet
- A passport full of stamps.
- A fit hot body.
- A man.
- Being done with school.
- A job that is not a desk job, but still pays well.
Seven Things That Make Me Angry
- People who drive slow in the passing lane.
- Rude people/customers.
- Being ignored.
- Car repairs.
- Judgmental jerks.
- Body shaming of any kind.
- People who hurt people/animals/children.
Seven Things I Neglect to Do
- Reply to texts.
- Pay bills.
- Call anyone. I hate calling.
- Mail things.
Seven Worldly Desires
- My own house.
- A DSLR camera
- A new car.
- A bank full of funds for travelling.
- A second home someplace like Scotland.
- A kick-ass Halloween costume.
- An Elliptical Machine.
Seven Guilty Pleasures
- Trashy TV (Revenge, The Originals, Grey’s Anatomy)
- Mental Health Days.
- Fancy Shmancy Sugary Coffee Creamers.
- Nail Polish.
- Avoiding work to blog.
- Trashy Vampire Romance Novels.
Seven Things About Love I Love
- The passion/romance.
- Thinking about someone all the time.
- Kissing. Lots of kissing.
- Dreaming of futures together.
- The initial butterflies/fear/nervousness.
- Sex & Sleepovers.
- Having an ally at family parties.
The linky is open until Halloween!
Click HERE to link up!