- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
- Make some art – FAIL
- Bring up my French Grade – FAIL – Stayed about the same
Play Duolingo to practice my French at least 3 times a week. – SUCCESS
- Read at least one book for fun – FAIL
- Register for Fall Semester & Get FAFSA handled – In Progress – Registered, but no FAFSA.
Attend SLC Comic Con– SUCCESS Have a birthday dinner someplace good– SUCCESS Have a fun birthday party– SUCCESS Put together an awesome birthday giveaway– SUCCESS Go to LaCaille with the roommate’s Jr. High class– SUCCESS Clean/Dejunk my bedroom once and for all!– SUCCESS
- Finish destashing my nail polish/beauty goods – In Progress
Keep working on cooking/learn to cook new things– SUCCESS
- Finish school with at least a passing grade. (Ugh, that’s all I can hope for at this point)
- Read a Book.
- Make some art & figure out where to order prints from.
- Work on reopening my Etsy shop (yay now that summer is free from school!)
- Save $300
- Play Duolingo/practice French at least 3 times a week.
- Start exercising-no excuses! Replace school with fitness and art!
- Make some doctors/dentist/optometrist appointments
- Keep spending time with a certain someone
- Plan a dinner with Friends for May