Recap of May’s Goals:
- Finish School with at least a passing grade. – SUCCESS I received Bs.
- Read a Book – FAIL
- Make some art & figure out where to order prints from. – FAIL
- Work on reopening my Etsy shop. – SUCCESS (Just for blog design)
- Save $300 – SUCCESS
- Read a Book.
- Make some art.
- Start Playing Duolingo again (at least 3 times a week).
- Keep going to the gym (at least 3-5 times a week).
- Start meal-planning so I can get my diet back on track.
- Talk to my bank about getting a loan to buy Josh’s car.
- Get blood work done.
- See the weight loss specialist (Apt on June 12th)
- Figure out what’s wrong with my foot/heel. (Dr. apt on June 17th)
- Clean off my Craft/Art table that is far too cluttered right now…