Read at least 3 books. SUCCESS! I read FOUR! I read and reviewed: Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes, The Promise of Stardust, Austenland, and Outlander (review coming soon!)
- Start playing duolingo daily to prepare for French class. FAIL.
- Get back in a gym routine. FAIL.
- Start meal planning. FAIL.
- Figure out a budget. FAIL.
- Make some dental appointments. FAIL.
- Complete the new #NOEXCUSES #1500in31 Challenge. SUPER FAIL. Not even one minute…
Finish my loan paperwork and actually buy Josh’s car. SUCCESS!
- Sell my car. FAIL.
- Start working on my new Etsy project. FAIL. I don’t think this will happen.
Say goodbye to Josh and help send him off to Canada.SUCCESS!
- Buy a new couch. FAIL.
Buy a new TV.SUCCESS! Well, I bought Josh’s TV that I know and love…
- Set up my new craft/art/spare room. In Progress…
Get school books & start classes.SUCCESS!
- Read at least 2 books for fun. Lowering my number due to school.
- Start playing duolingo at least 3 days a week.
- Start meal planning for one.
- Get back to the Gym.
- Complete the #NOEXCUSES challenge for once!
- Sell my car.
- Finish cleaning up my bedroom and moving stuff into the craft space.
- Keep up on my school work/grades.
- Have a rockin’ awesome time at SLC ComicCon this coming weekend.
- Figure out what I want to do for Fall Break in October. I’m thinking maybe OR again…
- Announce my Holiday Hotlist by September 17th.
- Participate in Swapoween with Chaotic Goddess Swaps!
- Get everything lined up for CGSwaps 12 Days of Giveaways.
- Maybe try and find time for a date somewhere this month… Maybe. lol
- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!