Oh crap. Where did September go? I seriously have no idea… I feel like it flew by so fast I’m dazed in it’s draft!
September Goals Recap
- Read at least 2 books for fun. Lowering my number due to school. – FAIL. I read one-ish.
- Start playing duolingo at least 3 days a week. – FAIL. More like 3 times a month.
- Budget. – FAIL. Though I didn’t spend nearly as much as I usually do.
- Start meal planning for one. – FAIL. Yep, there’s a trend going with my goals…
- Get back to the Gym. – FAIL.
- Complete the #NOEXCUSES challenge for once! – FAIL.
- Sell my car. – SUCCESS! Worked out a payment plan with my baby brother. 🙂
- Finish cleaning up my bedroom and moving stuff into the craft space. – FAIL.
- Keep up on my school work/grades. – In Progress… I almost lost this one, but I’ve got it back now… I think.
- Have a rockin’ awesome time at SLC ComicCon. SUCCESS!
- Figure out what I want to do for Fall Break in October. – FAIL. Still up in the air.
- Announce my Holiday Hotlist by September 17th. – SUCCESS! See it HERE.
- Participate in Swapoween with Chaotic Goddess Swaps! – SUCCESS – Well signed up.
- Get everything lined up for CGSwaps 12 Days of Giveaways. – In Progress… We need one more!
- Maybe try and find time for a date somewhere this month… Maybe. lol – SUCCESS–right at the deadline… lol
When I look at all those Fails I want to say a different four-letter word that starts with F and doesn’t end in AIL. I don’t even know why I was such a failure… A lot of it may be the fact that I am buried under homework. Taking three classes with full time work was ambitious and possibly foolish. I’ve got B’s in all of my classes-because I’m struggling with keeping up and I feel like I have no time for anything… In reality, I just need to balance my time better, but I suck at that too!
- Read at least 1 book for fun. (Lowering the number due to necessary school reading lol)
- Start playing duolingo at least 3 days a week.
- Start meal planning for one.
- Do better at the new #NOEXCUSES challenge.
- Get back to the Gym.
- Get back into the swing of drinking water-I’ve lost it somewhere.
- Finish cleaning up my bedroom and moving stuff into the craft space.
- Do better at keeping up on school work and grades. Especially doing my reading. Blah.
- Figure out what I want to do for Fall Break.
- Sell more Holiday Hotlist ads.