- My Musical Monday song choices for April were: Gonna Get Over You by Sarah Bareilles, Formidable by Stromae, Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson, and a fun birthday playlist for my birthday!
- I cut my hair short for the first time since I was in High School.
- I talked about Healing Wounds and the Scars that Remain.
- I shared a recipe for Stuffed Acorn Squash. So tasty.
- I shared my birthday wishlist.
- I created a fun outfit based off of my blog design in If My Blog Were an Outfit.
- Frank showed up at my door at 2AM and told me he missed me. Like a sucker I fell for it.
- I spent my entire birthday weekend at Salt Lake ComicCon FanX. Other than dinner with friends, Josh making me breakfast, and a family BBQ. I also spent most of it with Frank.
- I went to LaCaille with Josh, Ortie, and Julie. That was fun!
- We celebrated Julie’s birthday, Callie’s birthday, and my birthday!
- My car was in the shop so I got to drive a cherry red Dodge Challenger for a few days. Fancy.
- My Musical Monday song choices for May were: Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift, I Believe by Christina Perri, Le Petite SOURIR by Anais Delva, and Distance by Christina Perri and Jason Mraz.
- I brought French pastries for the last day of French class.
- I continued to date Frank through this month. Yuck. lol
- I participated in the Favorite Color and CaraBox swaps this month.
- I shared my Top 10 Favorite Drag Race Contestants.
- I shared some of my favorite Wonder Woman handmade goodies.
- I started going to the gym, and did really well for the month.
- We had breakfast at Squatters then sat at Gracies and drank the afternoon away. It was lovely.
- We got drunk and walked down to see the shadowcast performance of Repo at the Tower. Frank was in this and I was mad at him, so I was very happy when he got stabbed (acting.)
- My Musical Mondays song choices for June were: Sissy That Walk by RuPaul, Look At You Girl by Chris Ledoux, Everything To You by Eric Himan, Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo, and Drowning by BANKS.
- I received and gave the Liebster Award.
- I had fun at the Utah Pride Festival. See photos HERE and HERE.
- We also went to a big summer pride BBQ which was fun.
- I shared my Summer Television Watchlist.
- It was during this month Frank and I ended things.
- We had brunch at Gracies and I tried the Tiger Mary.
- I did really well at the gym this month too.
- David and Kate came in from California and we had a little get-together.
- Josh’s friend from college also visited and we took her and her friend to Park City for the evening.
- My work hosted a Summer BBQ and actually bought us beer. That was nice.
- We met Josh’s mom for a movie one weekend
- I also went to a BBQ at another friend’s house and spent time with my godkids.
Link up your review from April through June:
<!– end LinkyTools script —>
Enter to win some rad stuff:
2014 Review Extravaganza