- My October Musical Monday song choices were: Part from Me by The Avett Brothers, Would You Fight for My Love by Jack White, Si Je Perds by Zaz, and Halloween by Aqua.
- I shared a new edition of the New Blogger Series: How to Back Up Your Blog.
- I was interviewed on my work blog.
- I reviewed both the book and the TV series for Outlander.
- I shared handmade Halloween-inspired goods in Pick of the Pumpkin Patch, Grim Grinning Ghosts, The Dark Stuff, and The Witching Hour.
- I participated in Swapoween and the 2014 Autumn Etsy Swap.
- My last great grandmother died.
- I got new Firmoo glasses that I’m in love with.
- I shared the Top 20 Movies on my Halloween Watchlist.
- I talked about My Writing Process.
- I reviewed Thirty Scary Stories by Rayne Hall.
- We went out for dinner for Jon’s birthday.
- I puppysat Thor and Atlas while Jon and Meggy moved.
- I went out for dinner and drinks with coworkers.
- Ortie and I tried Sushi Burrito in SLC. It was tasty.
- I went to Max’s birthday party.
- Ken, Kristina, and I went to Asylum 49 in Tooele, which is a full-contact haunted house.
- I baked Halloween cookies for the work party.
- I spent Halloween with Ken & Kristina and their friends and family.
- I was reunited with Devin and Hailey, my almost kids.
- I helped with the Cause for Paws Utah Howl-O-Ween event.
My favorite Instagram Posts from October
- My Musical Mondays song selections for November were: Ribcage by Mary Lambert, Dear No One by Tori Kelley, Clean by Taylor Swift (Cover by CeCe Oates), The Fade Away by Garfunkel and Oates, and
- I deleted all of my dating profiles.
- I told the story of my ex we’re calling “Sneeze” and how we reconnected.
- I was able to see Neil Gaiman live in Ogden!
- I listened to and reviewed the audio book These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf.
- I shared my holiday wishlist.
- I shared great handmade gift ideas for book lovers, for geek girls, for geek guys, and for mom and dad.
- I did the 12 Days of Giveaways and various other giveaways.
- Ken and I started Ken and Angie nights since I do Ken and Kristina nights.
- I learned to make pie, and took that pie to both my work and family Thanksgiving parties.
My favorite Instagram posts from November:
- My December Musical Mondays choices were: Favorite Scars by Cher, DJ Earworm’s 2014 Mashup, Dear Santa Bring Me a Man by Willam, Alaska, and Courtney Act, Baby It’s Cold Outside by Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé, and My Dear Acquaintance by Regina Spektor.
- I participated in the Cozy Box Swap, the 12 Days of Christmas Swap, the Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Swap, the Becoming Books Secret Santa, and a card swap.
- Josh came to visit and I got to spend a bit of time with him.
- Mr. Bingo came to visit and we went to dinner.
- I shared a lot of handmade holiday gift ideas including: Gift Ideas for The Wanderer, Handmade Gifts for Animal Lovers, and Handmade Christmas Spirit.
- I participated in the Firmoo Blogger Competition, but alas, did not win.
- I wrote one of those fun Currently Posts.
- I announced my 2015 Sponsorship options.
- Seeing as I only have roughly a year and four months, I updated my 30 before 30 list.
- I shared some of my favorite things.
- I listened to about 5 audio books.
- I spent Christmas with my family. We all pitched in on a computer for my grandmother who cried when we gave it to her, that was great. 🙂
- I went to a party at Jon and Meggy’s, and plan to be at their house for New Years Eve.