Read at least one book for fun.SUCCESS!
- Get my house cleaned and ready for Josh’s visit in December. In Progress… I still have a few days… lol
- Make some steps to get my health under control. Gym. WW. Something. FAIL.
- Budget. FAIL.
Start working on the homemade holiday presents I’ve been planning. SUCCESS! Host the 12 Days of Giveaways here on My So-Called Chaos. SUCCESS! (it’s your last day to enter!) Co-Host and participate in the 12 Days of Christmas Swap & Giveaways at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.SUCCESS! Write some more personal blog posts. It’s been a while.SUCCESS! (I’ve started making Musical Mondays more personal again-it’s what I always meant for it to be.) See Neil Gaiman on November 13th. SUCCESS!
- Get my new (to me) couch and chair hauled down from my grandmother’s house. In Progress. (This weekend)
- Take some family photos of Kristina’s family to practice my photo skills. FAIL.
Get back in touch with some of my spirituality. SUCCESS. Pay off some debt. SUCCESS. Learn how to make a pie.SUCCESS!
- Make some steps to get my health under control. Gym. WW. Something.
- Get my house cleaned and ready for Josh’s visit next week.
- Get my new (to me) couch and chair hauled down from my grandmother’s house.
- Take some family photos of Kristina’s family to practice my photo skills.
- Finish up and give the homemade holiday gifts I’m working on.
- Work on other homemade crafty gifts with Kristina.
- Read/Listen to at least one book for fun.
- Finish finals and pass my classes.
- Finish watching Gilmore Girls. (Sadly-I don’t want it to end!)
- Throw a holiday party at the apartment.
- Plan a second Thanksgiving with Kristina, Ken, and Josh!
- Venture out of my comfort zone and go to Mandi’s party. (I wont know anyone but her)
- Plan a fun work potluck, Secret Santa, and baking/cooking competition.
- Help decorate for the charity event photos with my company.
- Have Josh teach me a few things in my car that I should know. lol
- Actually decorate for the holidays this year.
- Learn to can/preserve.
- Get caught up on Doctor Who.
- Finish the second Outlander book.
- Get 100% caught up on laundry.
- Make sure I’m fully registered and prepared for classes in January.
- Send off all of my swap boxes… I think there are like four of them.
- Attend my work Christmas party.
Want to play along?
- Follow your hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!