- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World to keep up with this link-up.
- Write up a post recapping last month’s goals and setting goals for next month.
- Make sure to include the button in your post by grabbing the code above.
- Link up your goals post with the monthly linky which goes live on the first Thursday of the month.
- Visit other links in the party to show support and offer advice for other goal setters.
- Have fun and make some new friends!
- Make some steps to get my health under control. Gym. WW. Something. FAIL…
Get my house cleaned and ready for Josh’s visit next week.SUCCESS! Get my new (to me) couch and chair hauled down from my grandmother’s house.SUCCESS!
- Take some family photos of Kristina’s family to practice my photo skills. Postponed…
Finish up and give the homemade holiday gifts I’m working on. SUCCESS! Work on other homemade crafty gifts with Kristina. SUCCESS! Read/Listen to at least one book for fun. SUCCESS! I read/listened to about 5 actually… Finish finals and pass my classes. SUCCESS! B+, B-, and a C+… Finish watching Gilmore Girls. SUCCESS! Such a great show. Throw a holiday party at the apartment.SUCCESS!
- Plan a second Thanksgiving with Kristina, Ken, and Josh! FAIL (other’s canceled on me)
- Venture out of my comfort zone and go to Mandi’s party. FAIL (I was sick)
Plan a fun work potluck, Secret Santa, and baking/cooking competition. SUCCESS! Help decorate for the charity event photos with my company.SUCCESS! Have Josh teach me a few things in my car that I should know. SUCCESS!
- Actually decorate for the holidays this year. FAIL (This is kind of a hilarious failure…)
- Learn to can/preserve. FAIL
- Get caught up on Doctor Who. FAIL
- Finish the second Outlander book. FAIL (I’m pretty close though…)
- Get 100% caught up on laundry. FAIL
Make sure I’m fully registered and prepared for classes in January. SUCCESS! Send off all of my swap boxes… I think there are like four of them.SUCCESS! Attend my work Christmas party. SUCCESS!
- Make some steps to get my health under control. Gym. WW. Something.
- Take some family photos of Kristina’s family to practice my photo skills.
- Get caught up on Doctor Who.
- Finish at least two books.
- Get 100% caught up on laundry.
- Organize my kitchen cupboards and dejunk them.
- Start my classes out strong-I don’t want to play catch up this semester.
- File my taxes as early as possible (if my work gets my W2s to me early enough)
- Spend some time with Courtney before she heads out with the Navy.
- Eat less meat/cook with more vegetables.
- Pick a word of the year and write about it.
- Actively participate in the 12×30 Love Yourself Challenge.
- Host & Participate in the Books ‘n’ Bloggers Swap.
- Get most of my 30 before 30 goals done, since it’s only about a year and four months until I turn 30.
- Take a photography class and learn how to use my fancy camera better.
- Visit Josh in Canada
- Visit Mr. Bingo in Oregon.
- Visit Melanie Grace in Savannah.
- Host my 2015 Best of Blog Awards