Hey, I saw this cool link-up over at Chasing My Extraordinary, who linked me to the host-Helene in Between! Like my pineapple picture above? I chose it specifically because of Helene’s pineapple picture. Themed? Yes please!
So this is a fun little link up about things you might not or probably don’t know about me…
– I own 300 bottles of nail polish and my nails are almost always bare. (Thus why I’m selling about 100 bottles HERE)
– I blog daily while at work, but very very very rarely when I’m at home. It’s just too hard to go from my work computer with my ergonomic keyboard and three giant monitors to my little laptop with it’s 13″ screen.
– I’m the most disorganized person. I don’t use my planner I bought, my house is in a constant state of clutter, and I’m always feeling like I’m running around with my head cut off trying to keep blog stuff organized. I’m working on this. lol
– My typical style is jeans and a graphic T-shirt, but I also love a nice flowing sundress.
– I wear a shaper top everywhere. It’s an issue, I know it, but I just don’t feel comfortable if I don’t have it on.
– When I was 16 years old my grandfather made me a deal. He said if I lost 100lbs and kept it off for 6 months he’d pay me $2,000 or put it towards a new car. You’d think that would have been a motivator, but I think my damned rebellious spirit took issue with it and I never did. I found out Sunday that this deal still stands… I just don’t know how to feel about it.
– I’ve only had one lasting monogamous relationship, and that was my very first one. We were together for about a year and a half. I had one other relationship that was about that long, but he wanted to be “Polyamorous”… For him that meant he was keeping his options open. Other than that, I get a few months out of them-not for lack of being great at being a partner, I really am, I just pick the wrong guys. It’s a pattern.
– I’m extremely impatient. Yet I’m always waiting for things. WTF is up with that?
– I buy things and then never use them. Thus, the 300 bottles of nail polish and planner I never use… Or my gym membership…
– I seriously don’t know how to budget, but I’m buying a house and doubling my outgoing, so I really need to learn.
– I’m incredibly loyal. Not to the point of being a doormat anymore, but I’ll pretty much stick by you unless you give me a really good reason not to.
– I’m both an introvert and an extrovert. No really. I want to go out and make lots of plans to, until the time comes to actually go out and then I just wish I could stay home. However, if I then go out I have a great time… But then it takes two or three days at home to recover. Haha!
– I love to cook, but hate cooking for just me. I want to cook for other people.
– I learned to type with a double space after the period and I cannot break the habit no matter how hard I try.
– My thumbs bend at backwards at almost a 90 degree angle. “Hitchhiker Thumbs”
– I am easily susceptible to food advertising. If I see a really effective ad or photo, it doesn’t matter if I don’t even have to like the restaurant to suddenly crave it. Such as a double cheesburger from McDonalds (ew) or Animal Fries from In-N-Out. Neither place I eat at or usually want, but man that one ad will get me obsessing. (While writing this, I literally stopped and went to In-N-Out because Shawn set me this link and number three got me bad. lol)