“It’s Shark Week this week on Discovery. It’s a fantastic way to learn about shark safety, the marine habitats, and the conservation of our marine life. That doesn’t mean it has to be boring. You can jazz up with a good Shark Week drinking game or a Blue Shark Attack Cocktail. Blue Shark Attack Cocktail contains rum, pineapple juice, blue curacao, and gummy blue sharks.”
“For this Sharktacular mani I used Dermelect “Phenom” as my base, and then did a circular gradient with Zoya “Ling” and Fresh Paint “Firefly.” I paired up my Morgan Taylor “Little Black Dress” with Winstonia stamping plate #W01 and Bundle Monster plate #BM503 to make the cute little sharks. Can sharks be cute? A matte topcoat was my finishing touch, and this is what I got. I like it. :)”
What are your favorite posts this week?
- Follow your hosts Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos and Aubrey at High-Heeled Love.
- Write up a blog post sharing some of your favorite posts this week from other bloggers.
- Add the Weekly Round-Up Button (code above) and/or a link back to your blog post.
- Link-up with our weekly linky party on Sundays.
- Visit other party-people to see what posts they liked this week!