It’s time again for the Monthly Goals-this time, it’s February Goals! Now, I’m very late… In fact I’d completely forgotten that we’d decided to move this linky party to the first of the month until Karen sent me an email Monday morning like “Uh, are we doing this?” Hahaha. Please forgive me, I’ve been dealing with a lot and spent the last weekend near breakdown-ville because my anxiety got the best of me over my dumb English class. But I’m making some changes, moving forward as my word of the year tells me to do, and I’ll have more on that to come.
For now, let’s see how we did in January (I have fear)…
January Goals Recap
- Get the laundry room cleaned and organized. Nope.
- Keep the house clean and presentable. Nope.
- Take down the Christmas decorations. 😛 Um, crap. Nope.
- Go on at least one date. Nope.
- Get a good chunk of old posts updated-especially the important ones. Nope.
- Finish reading The Diviners and review it at Page à Vu. Nope.
Finish listening to The Good House and review it at Page à Vu. YES! I did this one! Review HERE. Get Beth’s new blog all set up and ready to go. YES! Another one down. Beth’s blog Printcess is looking fab! Get the Grow Your Blog group all organized and running smoothly.YES. We’re doing pretty well here. Get my new linky party with Aubrey set up. YES! If you missed it, check out Monthly Coffee. Host the Book & a Cuppa Swap (signups now open) at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.YES.
- Get some kind of healthy eating and meal prep back on hand. In Progress. I haven’t been meal prepping, but I’ve been cooking and eating well.
- Work on my budget and try and get my taxes filed as soon as possible. Nope.
- Stay on top of School Work. Um. Nope. But it’s not an issue now as I dropped that dumb class.
Can I tell you all that I’m grade-A exhausted? Between work, school, the blog (which makes it all worth it), and everything else-I’m just mentally spent. But, it’ll all be worth it in the end, right?
- Get the dang Christmas decorations taken down and stored away.
- Get the house clean and keep it that way.
- Go to the Ice Castles.
- Go to the movies to see Deadpool and How to Be Single.
- Have an Angie-Ken Night.
- Have an Angie-Kristina Night.
- Get Bub successfully through his first training class.
- Get a good chunk of old posts updated-especially the important ones.
- Share the hell out of my fabulous sponsors. Not a sponsor? Use code BEMINE for 30% off any ad HERE.
- Host another kick-A giveaway. Check out my upcoming giveaways and join if you’d like.
- Get my Email Subscription back on a track with a wonderful printable. Want it? Join below the post.
- Share at least one recipe.
- Write at least one Better Your Blog post.
- File my taxes.
- Pay off some credit card debt.
- Start reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I totally picked it up at Target (affiliate).
- Keep cooking and eating healthy.
- Start doing some yoga at home.
What are your February Goals?
Join Us for the Monthly Goals
How to Play Along:
- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World in some way to keep up with these linkies.
- Write up a post about your goals for the month.
- Include the button (below) or a link back to my post or Karen’s.
- Link up in the linky below.
- The linky goes live on the first Thursday of each month and is open all month so link up at any time.
- Only posts talking about your goals (in whatever format you like) can be linked up.
- Posts that don’t link back or contain the button will be removed.
- Visit other people in the linky and lave encouragement and support!
I’ve designed a totally new button for 2016 and I hope you like it! Snag the code below to post it on your blog (in the text section). If you need to alter the size of the button on your blog feel free to alter the numbers in the width and height section of the code.
<a href=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/tag/monthly-goals” target=”blank”><img src=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MonthlyGoalsButton2016_400x400.jpg” alt=”The Monthly Goals” width=”400″ height=”400″></a>