Hello loves, and welcome to the March 2016 Goals linky party! Recap your February progress, set some March goals, link them on up, and visit others! We can do better with a little extra support from other bloggers and friends. ♥
February 2016 Recap
- Get the dang Christmas decorations taken down and stored away. In Progress… The tree came down. lol
- Get the house clean and keep it that way. FAIL.
Go to the Ice Castles. SUCCESS! Check out the photos HERE. Go to the movies to see Deadpool and How to Be Single. SUCCESS-ish. I saw Deadpool, but put off How to Be Single.
- Have an Angie-Ken Night. FAIL. (Not my fault, he wasn’t well when we planned it)
Have an Angie-Kristina Night.SUCCESS! She came instead when he couldn’t lol. Get Bub successfully through his first training class. SUCCESS! Plus several more.
Get a good chunk of old posts updated-especially the important ones. SUCCESS. More to go, but got some done. Share the hell out of my fabulous sponsors. SUCCESS! Even more to do next month. 😀 Host another kick-A giveaway. SUCCESS! Enter to win the Chromebook and more HERE.
- Get my Email Subscription back on a track with a wonderful printable. FAIL. This month for sure!
Share at least one recipe. SUCCESS! My awesome Guacamole recipe is HERE. Write at least one Better Your Blog post. SUCCESS! Check out my favorite wordpress plugins HERE.
File my taxes. FAIL. But I had to wait on a revision from SheKnows.
- Pay off some credit card debt. SUCCESS. Some…
Start reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. SUCCESS. Started… Keep cooking and eating healthy. SUCCESS!
- Start doing some yoga at home. FAIL.
Some success and some failure, but March is going to be better I just know it!
March 2016 Goals
- Finally put away all of the Christmas decor.
- Get the house Spring cleaned and de-junked.
- Finish pruning my rose bushes.
- Build some raised beds for my garden.
- Plant Grapes, Raspberries, and Peas.
- Go on a date.
- Spend more time with fantastic friends.
- Take a mini road trip with Kristina.
- Get my Email Subscription back on a track with a wonderful printable.
- Host another huge and amazing giveaway.
- Write at least one Better Your Blog post.
- Get more old posts updated.
- Start working with a VA.
- File my taxes.
- Take Bub on at least three big walks a week.
- Start doing Yoga at home.
- Save some money and pay off some more debt.
What are your March 2016 Goals?
Join Us for the Monthly Goals
How to Play Along:
- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World in some way to keep up with these linkies.
- Write up a post about your goals for the month.
- Include the button (below) or a link back to my post or Karen’s.
- Link up in the linky below.
- The linky goes live on the first Thursday of each month and is open all month so link up at any time.
- Only posts talking about your goals (in whatever format you like) can be linked up.
- Posts that don’t link back or contain the button will be removed.
- Visit other people in the linky and lave encouragement and support!