Whew, March was a crazy month that flew by much faster than I expected, and boy was it a bumpy ride. It’s totally time to recap those March Goals and set some April Goals. Are you with me? I hope so! Let’s do this!
March Goals Recap
- Finally put away all of the Christmas decor. In Progress… Um, I took it down but it’s still sitting in the corner of my living room.
- Get the house Spring cleaned and de-junked. FAIL.
Finish pruning my rose bushes.SUCCESS!
- Build some raised beds for my garden. FAIL.
- Plant Grapes, Raspberries, and Peas. FAIL. But I’m glad I didnt, it’s snowed twice in the last week.
Go on a date. SUCCESS! Spend more time with fantastic friends. SUCCESS!
- Take a mini road trip with Kristina. FAIL. We canceled it for money and time reasons.
- Get my Email Subscription back on a track with a wonderful printable. FAIL.
Host another huge and amazing giveaway. SUCCESS! Write at least one Better Your Blog post. SUCCESS! Learn more about how to get your blog posts shared.
- Get more old posts updated. FAIL.
Start working with a VA. SUCCESS!
- File my taxes. FAIL.
- Take Bub on at least three big walks a week. FAIL.
- Start doing Yoga at home. FAIL.
- Save some money and pay off some more debt. FAIL.
Whoa rough month for goals. Seriously, I need to start taking it a little easier on myself when I’m in school. It’s crazy!
- Finally put away all of the Christmas decor.
- Get the house Spring cleaned and de-junked.
- Figure out how I want to do my garden and get it set up and start planting.
- Get my spare room set up for possible roommate situation.
- Celebrate my 30th birthday party.
- See Gayvid while he’s in town.
- Get family/30th birthday pictures taken and posted.
- Get my Email Subscription back on a track with a wonderful printable.
- Edit more old posts and get them pinnable and set up SEO.
- File my taxes.
- Get Bub out for walks and be more active.
- Get Bub at least one sleepover at our dog trainer.
- Save some money and pay off some more debt.
- Cross train in another department at work.
- Get and stay caught up in both of my classes.
What are your April Goals?
<a href=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/tag/the-monthly-goals” title=”The Monthly Goals at My So-Called Chaos” target=”blank”><img src=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MonthlyGoalsButton2016.jpg” alt=”The Monthly Goals Link-Up”></a>
Join Us for the Monthly Goals
How to Play Along:
- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World in some way to keep up with these linkies.
- Write up a post about your goals for the month.
- Include the button (below) or a link back to my post or Karen’s.
- Link up in the linky below.
- The linky goes live on the first Thursday of each month and is open all month so link up at any time.
- Only posts talking about your goals (in whatever format you like) can be linked up.
- Posts that don’t link back or contain the button will be removed.
- Visit other people in the linky and lave encouragement and support!