Whoa, where did April go? I guess it’s time to jump into our May goals then, isn’t it? Whew! First, let’s recap how we did in April.
April Goals Recap
Finally put away all of the Christmas decor.SUCCESS! Finally. lol
- Get the house Spring cleaned and de-junked. IN PROGRESS. I’ve done a lot, but not all…
- Figure out how I want to do my garden and get it set up and start planting. FAIL. Not yet… Ugh.
Get my spare room set up for possible roommate situation.SUCCESS! He’s moved in there.
Celebrate my 30th birthday party. SUCCESS! See Gayvid while he’s in town. SUCCESS! Get family/30th birthday pictures taken and posted.SUCCESS! See them HERE.
- Get my Email Subscription back on a track with a wonderful printable. IN PROGRESS.
Edit more old posts and get them pinnable and set up SEO. SUCCESS! I got a few big ones done.
File my taxes. SUCCESS!
- Get Bub out for walks and be more active. FAIL.
Get Bub at least one sleepover at our dog trainer. SUCCESS!
- Save some money and pay off some more debt. FAIL. Ugh.
Cross train in another department at work. SUCCESS!
- Get and stay caught up in both of my classes. FAIL. I withdrew from one lol…
Well, you win some you lose some, am I right? Moving forward…
- Finish de-junking the house. Especially my bedroom.
- Get a garden started with at least tomatoes. Tomatoes are the number 1 must have!
- Start sorting stuff in the garage and setting aside stuff for a yard sale this summer.
- Go on a trip to Savannah, GA and see my friends.
- Visit my family for my brother’s birthday and/or Mother’s Day.
- Put together some nice handmade Mother’s Day gifts.
- Send Mother’s Day cards to family I won’t be seeing.
- Write at least one Better Your Blog post.
- Edit and update a huge chunk of old posts.
- Finish up reviewing and updating Andi’s blog.
- Write at least one DIY or recipe post.
- Come up with some new threads for participation in the Grow Your Blog group.
- Update my pages.
- Apply for a second part-time Summer job.
- Save some money for my Savannah trip.
- Do some art-how I miss it!
- Get out for more walks with Bubba.
- Pass my French final.
- Start working on my A+ certification again.
- Go to a few events that friends are hosting.
What are your May Goals?
<a href=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/tag/the-monthly-goals” title=”The Monthly Goals at My So-Called Chaos” target=”blank”><img src=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MonthlyGoalsButton2016.jpg” alt=”The Monthly Goals Link-Up”></a>
Join Us for the Monthly Goals
How to Play Along:
- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World in some way to keep up with these linkies.
- Write up a post about your goals for the month.
- Include the button (below) or a link back to my post or Karen’s.
- Link up in the linky below.
- The linky goes live on the first Thursday of each month and is open all month so link up at any time.
- Only posts talking about your goals (in whatever format you like) can be linked up.
- Posts that don’t link back or contain the button will be removed.
- Visit other people in the linky and lave encouragement and support!