Whoa whoa whoa… I almost missed this entirely. That’s how behind I got last week with my trip, and then recovering from the trip… I’m officially too old for red eyes, and boy is jet lag a killer. However, I’m back, and I’m raring to go-June is going to be all about catch up and lots of Summer fun around here-are you ready? Well then, I guess we’d better get started with our June Goals. As always, if you want to play along, write up a post recapping last month’s goals and setting goals for next month (or if you’re new to the party, just set some June goals and get the fun started) and then link up below.
May Goals Recap
- Finish de-junking the house. Especially my bedroom. FAIL. Big fat fail.
- Get a garden started with at least tomatoes. Tomatoes are the number 1 must have! FAIL. Ugh, so not happy.
- Start sorting stuff in the garage and setting aside stuff for a yard sale this summer. FAIL.
Go on a trip to Savannah, GA and see my friends.SUCCESS! Visit my family for my brother’s birthday and/or Mother’s Day. SUCCESS!
- Put together some nice handmade Mother’s Day gifts. FAIL. I bought them plants instead…
- Send Mother’s Day cards to family I won’t be seeing. FAIL.
Write at least one Better Your Blog post. SUCCESS! Not only one, but TWO! Check them out: Edit and update a huge chunk of old posts. SUCCESS! Still have many more… But I got a chunk done!
- Write at least one DIY or recipe post. FAIL.
- Come up with some new threads for participation in the Grow Your Blog group. In Progress… I have tons of new threads for Pinterest ROCKSTARS though! You should join us.
- Update my pages. FAIL.
Apply for a second part-time Summer job. SUCCESS! I got it too. Save some money for my Savannah trip. SUCCESS! Thanks to the roommate’s rent money…
- Do some art-how I miss it! FAIL.
- Get out for more walks with Bubba. FAIL.
Pass my French final. SUCCESS! I received 90% which was probably my best test score yet.
- Start working on my A+ certification again. FAIL.
- Go to a few events that friends are hosting. FAIL Um… Probably? I can’t even remember what these were anymore…
Well, May ended up being more of a wash than I wanted it to be, and I ended up being WAY more busy than I’d hoped. I feel exhausted just trying to recover from everything that happened in May, and I’m hoping June can be a good month to recuperate. I also hope to do a better job on my June Goals because yeesh!
I think I’ll try and set more reasonable versions of the May Goals that I failed… June needs to be better and more achievable or I might just lose my mind.
I think I’ll try and set more reasonable versions of the May Goals that I failed… June needs to be better and more achievable or I might just lose my mind. But I still have so much that needs to be done this upcoming month… Life never slows down, it just speeds up…
- Get my home cleaned up and moderately organized. Basically livable, because it’s not really right now… It’s baaaad.
- Figure out what I can still plant-and get it planted ASAP. I’m thinking some squash and tomatoes that are already started might be able to plant still.
- Get my lawnmower fixed… Again. This thing, I swear.. It’s the devil.
- Get the air conditioner put in the window and hooked up-it’s SO hot in my house.
- Figure out what to get my dad for his birthday and for Father’s Day.
- Figure out what to get my sister for her birthday.
- Have fun at the Utah Pride Festival.
- Attend my cousin Brooke’s wedding.
- Attend birthday parties… I have three scheduled for the exact same night. I’m thinking I can hit at least two of them…
- Write at least one Better Your Blog post.
- Edit and update a huge chunk of old posts.
- Write at least one DIY or recipe post.
- Update my pages.
- Help Melanie of Growing Up Geeky get her new website up and running.
- Get my book reviews written and posted on Page à Vu as well as updated on Goodreads.
- Get caught up on my inbox and everything I needed to do last month-I’m so sorry if I’m behind on something I owe you!
- Get at least one fashion post shot and posted.
- Get my photos from Savannah edited and posted.
- Write up my 40 Before 40 list.
- Get an art/blogging table set up in my house again-I just can’t go without an area anymore.
- Get a significant chunk of credit card paid off.
- Work a few shifts at least at my new part-time job.
- Figure out what I”m doing for school next semester.
- Start working on my A+ certification for real.
What are your June Goals?
<a href=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/tag/the-monthly-goals” title=”The Monthly Goals at My So-Called Chaos” target=”blank”><img src=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MonthlyGoalsButton2016.jpg” alt=”The Monthly Goals Link-Up”></a>
Join Us for the Monthly Goals
How to Play Along:
- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World in some way to keep up with these linkies.
- Write up a post about your goals for the month.
- Include the button (below) or a link back to my post or Karen’s.
- Link up in the linky below.
- The linky goes live on the first Thursday of each month and is open all month so link up at any time.
- Only posts talking about your goals (in whatever format you like) can be linked up.
- Posts that don’t link back or contain the button will be removed.
- Visit other people in the linky and lave encouragement and support!