September! Whoa, that came very quickly… Raise your hand if you’re ready for Autumn and all the lovely things that come with it? Hey, only 59 days til Halloween… I LOVE Halloween. But you know, 0 days until the September Goals Linky Party. That’s going on right here right now. Ready to recap those August goals and set some September goals?
Recap of August Goals
I’m already dreading checking in on these, but let’s see how we did, okay?
- Get my house in some kind of order-it’s not livable at this point. FAIL. I mean, I started, but I have a long way to go…
- Get my pages and sidebar updated. FAIL.
- Finish up my new sponsorship program and get it running right. FAIL. I have to start over-the program I got sucks. 🙁
- Plan out the next three months of group giveaways. FAIL.
Get caught up on my inbox and everything I needed to do last month. Partial Success? I got my inbox caught up!
- Get my photos from Savannah edited and posted. FAIL. Wow, that was so long ago now…
- Put together a budget and start working to stick to it. FAIL. As always…
Save at least $100 in my savings account. SUCCESS! Finally, something I succeeded with…
- Get caught up on bills and credit card payments. FAIL.
Not spend everything I make from my second job at my second job. >.<SUCCESS–ish. I mean I still spent a lot there, but not all! lol
Ugh, August was a whole cluster of mess for me. I mean really-this poor blog had so few posts that I didn’t even know what was up with me-well I do… I mean, I was working nearly 70 hours a week between my two jobs, and a lot of the stuff I need to do for blog promotion was blocked at my day job where I usually do it. I spent the majority of the month exhausted, trying to catch up, and stressing about money so hard I didn’t have time to worry about anything else.
I think I’m on the upswing now. We now have a fully-staffed management at my part-time job and they’re hiring more associates so I’m back down to only 3 days a week there. I’ll admit, I feel much healthier because of it, but I do miss being there more… Which is weird, but it’s because I enjoy it there. However, on the plus side, this gives me more time to get the rest of my life back in order and focus back to my blog this month. Plus, I was overjoyed to find out the other day (quite accidentally) that some of the things that were blocked at work (Pinterest, of all things-what fresh hell is that?) are suddenly partially unblocked. I can’t do everything, but I can do enough that I can start getting things taken care of again. Thank goodness!
- Clean the Kitchen
- Clean the Living Room
- Set up a workspace in the living room (I may just have to say goodbye to one of my chairs)
- Clean up my bedroom
- Set up new TV in bedroom
- Get the yard semi-under control (aka, at least chop down the weeds and sweep up fallen cherry-plums)
- Sort out some things for yard sale and possibly have yard sale late Sept or early Oct
- Get caught up on laundry
- Sell some more clothes-want to buy some barely or never-worn clothing? Shop my closet HERE!
- Get my pages and sidebar updated.
- Finish up my new sponsorship program and get it running right.
- Plan out the next three months of group giveaways.
- Get back to a regular posting schedule with quality content
- Get the Grow Your Blog Facebook Group all caught up and running well
- Figure out what we’re doing with Page a Vu and Chaotic Goddess Swaps
- Put together a budget and start working to stick to it.
- Start meal planning and get back to cooking more
- Go to Peach Days with my friends
- See my family
- Get Bubba in to the vet
- Get a mani/pedi
- Figure out my next hair plan
What are your September Goals?
<a href=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/tag/the-monthly-goals” title=”The Monthly Goals at My So-Called Chaos” target=”blank”><img src=”http://mysocalledchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MonthlyGoalsButton2016.jpg” alt=”The Monthly Goals Link-Up”></a>
Join Us for the Monthly Goals
How to Play Along:
- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World in some way to keep up with these linkies.
- Write up a post about your goals for the month.
- Include the button (below) or a link back to my post or Karen’s.
- Link up in the linky below.
- The linky goes live on the first Thursday of each month and is open all month so link up at any time.
- Only posts talking about your goals (in whatever format you like) can be linked up.
- Posts that don’t link back or contain the button will be removed.
- Visit other people in the linky and lave encouragement and support!