April showers bring May flowers… I’d like to say that time is flying by, but in reality time is crawling for me now that I’m pregnant… I think it’s because I’m just dizzy/nauseous all of the time and counting down the days until I’m out of the first trimester and can hopefully start feeling better in the second… Fingers crossed I do feel better in the second trimester, I can’t take much more of this… Anyway, it’s time to set some May Goals… And to be kind of lenient with myself for them.
I was going to do a recap, but it appears I haven’t set goals since February… So… Oops! I did have my big set of yearly goals, and I could recap those, but let’s be honest-I’m behind on them horribly. I just haven’t been well enough to do much the last month or so, and before that I was crazy busy with two jobs.
So here we go. Keeping in mind that I’ll be gone for a week or two near the end of the month, and I’m very sick/nauseous, here’s what I feel like I can get done this month…
Home Goals for May
- Get my garden started. We’re finally getting the lawn mowed down and I bought two kits to make garden boxes, so I feel like I can at least get the garden started this month in a few steps.
- Dig up the grass where I’m putting my garden.
- Set up my garden boxes.
- Buy soil and fill the garden boxes.
- Decide which plants to plant, and how to plant them.
- Buy plants and get them started.
- Trim the rose bushes… Really it should have been done already, but they’re going to be out of control if I don’t take care of them.
- Weed the walkways/garden areas.
- Get caught up on laundry.
- Clean/organize my bedroom.
- Clean/organize the upstairs.
Blog & Business Goals for May
- Post more regularly on the blog.
- Get the blog brought back to me, with better direction.
- Figure out a new sponsorship program.
- Get caught up on mailings. (So sorry to those waiting on a package!)
- Work on my FTC statements and be better at transparency.
- Update my sidebar and pages.
- Start working on inventory for my new home business. (More info coming soon…)
Health Goals for May
- Start incorporating more physical activity at least 3 days a week (and step it up once the nausea subsides.)
- Walk the dog.
- Yard work.
- Intensive cleaning.
- Have my first OBGYN appointment (May 8th!) and hear the baby’s heartbeat.
- Take my prenatal every day.
- Drink more water.
Other Goals for May
- Fly to Georgia and help Melanie Grace deliver and care for her baby girl.
- Finish booking my return ticket from GA.
- Plan the work booth for the Pride Festival.
What are your May goals?
Tell me in the comments or leave me a link to your goals post!