First, before we get to the goals-I have an announcement. Starting in January 2015 the Monthly Goals Linky will move to the first Thursday of the month, instead of Wednesday. We’ll also have a new button! Keep an eye out for it!
Christmas is only 22 days away. I’m sorry-you may or may not have wanted to hear that. I am so not near ready.
November Goals Recap
- Read at least one book for fun. SUCCESS!
- Get my house cleaned and ready for Josh’s visit in December. In Progress… I still have a few days… lol
- Make some steps to get my health under control. Gym. WW. Something. FAIL.
- Budget. FAIL.
- Start working on the homemade holiday presents I’ve been planning. SUCCESS!
- Host the 12 Days of Giveaways here on My So-Called Chaos. SUCCESS! (it’s your last day to enter!)
- Co-Host and participate in the 12 Days of Christmas Swap & Giveaways at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. SUCCESS!
- Write some more personal blog posts. It’s been a while. SUCCESS! (I’ve started making Musical Mondays more personal again-it’s what I always meant for it to be.)
- See Neil Gaiman on November 13th. SUCCESS!
- Get my new (to me) couch and chair hauled down from my grandmother’s house. In Progress. (This weekend)
- Take some family photos of Kristina’s family to practice my photo skills. FAIL.
- Get back in touch with some of my spirituality. SUCCESS.
- Pay off some debt. SUCCESS.
- Learn how to make a pie. SUCCESS!
- Make some steps to get my health under control. Gym. WW. Something.
- Get my house cleaned and ready for Josh’s visit next week.
- Get my new (to me) couch and chair hauled down from my grandmother’s house.
- Take some family photos of Kristina’s family to practice my photo skills.
- Finish up and give the homemade holiday gifts I’m working on.
- Work on other homemade crafty gifts with Kristina.
- Read/Listen to at least one book for fun.
- Finish finals and pass my classes.
- Finish watching Gilmore Girls. (Sadly-I don’t want it to end!)
- Throw a holiday party at the apartment.
- Plan a second Thanksgiving with Kristina, Ken, and Josh!
- Venture out of my comfort zone and go to Mandi’s party. (I wont know anyone but her)
- Plan a fun work potluck, Secret Santa, and baking/cooking competition.
- Help decorate for the charity event photos with my company.
- Have Josh teach me a few things in my car that I should know. lol
- Actually decorate for the holidays this year.
- Learn to can/preserve.
- Get caught up on Doctor Who.
- Finish the second Outlander book.
- Get 100% caught up on laundry.
- Make sure I’m fully registered and prepared for classes in January.
- Send off all of my swap boxes… I think there are like four of them.
- Attend my work Christmas party.
Whew, that’s a lot of goals for December… But it’s also my only month without school-and there is always so much to do in December! It’s a month full of visitors, and parties, and planning, and so much more… Not to forget finals and preparing for the next semester of school. Yowza.