Would you like to purchase a sponsored post or provide a product for me to review and promote here on the blog? Great! Here are the options and pricing for those services.
P.S. Don’t forget my sidebar advertising options which include some of these free or at discounted rates as well!
Sponsored posts are a great way to get your information out there. With a sponsored post, I’ll write a post up related to or specifically about you/your product, and post it to my blog as any other post. These posts will be FTC compliant (I am required to disclose that it is a sponsored post or that the post includes an affiliate link by FTC law), will include high-quality images (taken from you or your site), and a minimum of 300-500 words. They will also include links to your website/product/blog, and any other relevant links that enhance the article and SEO. Sponsored posts will be shared across my various social media accounts and promoted just as I would any post on my blog.
The Sponsored post can also be combined with a giveaway if you provide my readers with a prize valued at $25 or more, and you will send the prize out after the winner has been drawn.
Price: $100 (for basic promotion) or $175 (for promotion including sponsored/paid ads on Facebok/Pinterest/etc.)
Availability: 1-2 weeks turn-around time
Examples of Sponsored Posts
To see some examples of sponsored posts I’ve previously written and shared, check the links below:
- Obake Style: Unique Gifts & Decor + Ornament Giveaway
- LuLaRoe: My Newest Obsession + Halloween Leggings Giveaway
- Can You DIY Your Own Wedding Flowers? With Bloominous You Can!
Product Ambassadorship/Sponsored Post
Alternately, you can provide me with product that I can incorporate into a more elaborate sponsored post such as a recipe or a DIY project using your product. These are great, and a step above just a sponsored post or a review as they’re more engaging. FTC guidelines will be followed and a notice/disclaimer will be posted.
Price: $125 + Product
Availability: 2-3 weeks following receipt of product
Examples of These Intricate Posts
- Healthier French Toast Bake for One (Orowheat Bread)
- All Veggie Spaghetti + #FallForFlavor Giveaway (Mezzeta)
A product review is another great way to feature a product. You must send a product to me for review, and I’ll take high-quality photos and share my honest opinion of the product on my blog along with the quality photos and links to your site/product. There will also be an FTC disclaimer (as pr FTC guidelines) noting that I received the product for review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
The product review can also be combined with a giveaway if you provide a second product for giveaway valued at $25 or more, and you will send the prize out after the winner has been drawn.
Price: $50 + Product
Availability: 2-3 weeks turn-around time following receipt of product
Examples of Product Reviews
To see an example of some of my favorite product reviews I’ve shared, see the following links:
- October PetGiftBox + 25% Off Your First Box
- Createluv Bringing the Luv + A Coupon
- New Glasses for 2016 + A Firmoo Giveaway
- Review & Giveaway: Mary’s Secret Ingredients Subscription Box
- Greenies Cat Dental Treats from Chewy.com
Apply for a Sponsored Post or Product Review
An open guest post is a post you write for my site, and while I publish and promote it like any post on my site, you get full writer credit. The post will include an introduction by me, links back to your blog/site, and your information in an author box at the bottom of the post giving all writing credit to you. The post will be published and promoted as any post on my site.
Guest posts can be combined with a giveaway if you provide a product with a value of $25 or more to my readers, and you ship to the winner once drawn.
Availability: 1-2 weeks after receipt of finalized post/approval
Guest Post Guidelines
All guest posts on My So-Called Chaos must adhere to the guest post guidelines, which are as follows:
- Minimum of 500 words
- High-quality large images (at least 750px wide)
- Well-written (good grammar, proper spelling, SEO friendly)
- 1-3 quality links (no spam or questionable sites linked)
- Topic & finalized post approved by me prior to approval
- Pinnable image created by me-so it matches my site and pin continuity
Example of Previous Guest Posts
- DIY No-Sew Crinkle Dog Toy (Jessica from Living La Vida Holoka)
- Awesome Gifts for Book Lovers (Ashley from Happy. Pretty. Sweet.)
- Spinach, Bacon, and Apple Stuffed Turkey Recipe (Gala from Petit Gourmet)
Apply for a Guest Post
BLOGGERS & SMALL BUSINESS ONLY. As an alternative to a sponsored post, review, or guest post; bloggers and small businesses can opt for a featured interview instead. In a featured interview I’ll send you some interview questions for you to respond to (in detail, no one-liner answers) and request high-quality images to go along with your answers if at all possible. This is a great way to get your name out there and introduce my readers to you.
Featured interviews can be combined with a giveaway if you provide a product with a value of $25 or more to my readers, and you ship to the winner once drawn.
Price: $35 (only available to small/handmade business and bloggers)
Availability: 1-2 weeks after answers are received.
Examples of Previous Interviews
- Meet Deux Bella + Enter to Win a Beauty Prize Pack
- Meet Cindy from Classic on the Sidewalk + A Planner Giveaway
- Meet Nicole from Cuppa Geek + a $110 Tea Giveaway
Small Business Owners:
- Meet Starletta Designs + Enter to Win a Druzy Teardrop Necklace
- Meet Heather of The Nerdy Fox & Cheaha Soaps
- Meet Kat of SimplistiCreations + Enter to Win Laser Cut Earrings
Apply for a Featured Interview
It is important that I represent myself authentically and truthfully to my readers and followers. For this reason, all ads/services/etc. must be approved by me prior to purchase. I will not approve anything I disagree with or that I cannot support whole-heartedly.