What? You want to partner with me? Well you know just how to make a girl feel special, don’t you? I’m super stoked that you’re looking into your options for working with me, and I have lots of options available to you.
First of all, why don’t you take a little look-see at some of my stats. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Why You Should Work With Me
I really do like to go above and beyond for the people I work with. I get it, you’ve sponsored or advertised on other blogs before and you’re just not sure you got your money’s worth. Well I want to make sure you have a great experience with sponsoring, and I will make sure you get some bang for your buck. I can’t promise I’ll never mess up or miss some promotion, but I can promise that if I do I’ll make it up to you-and if you’re ever not happy with your experience you can let me know and I’ll do everything I can to ensure a better experience.
I’ll keep my prices reasonable and my services plentiful. Prices do go up occasionally based on demand and value, but as someone who also personally sponsors blogs-I can’t believe some of the prices people charge without giving much in return. There are some blogs that charge $$$ for just a sidebar, no promotion, no interaction, nothing. It’s great if that works for them-I’m not judging-but it doesn’t work for me. I want to keep my prices in a reasonable range for bloggers of all sizes, while offering lots of services and options.
I’m very reachable. I’m in front of the computer about 90% of the time during the week-so if you need something feel free to email/tweet/facebook/comment etc. I try to take the weekends off, but even then I check in from time to time to make sure promotion is on schedule and nothing has exploded.
I’ve been doing this a long long time. I’ve been blogging since the MySpace days-altering my own code, producing content, and learning from every experience. Not only have I improved greatly over the various platforms and years of lessons, but I’m always happy to share my knowledge too! I’m all about growing the community here and I love helping other bloggers do the same.
Sidebar Advertising Packages: I love having sponsors up on my sidebar, and I offer a lot of different packages and options which not only include your pretty little banner, but also some social media love as well.
Sponsored Posts: I offer options for sponsored posts, guest posts, featured interviews, reviews, and giveaways.
Social Media: There are many options for social media packages and individual sponsored posts on my social media platforms.
See Sponsorship Pricing/Options
I offer a discounted sponsorship program for fellow bloggers and small/handmade/indie business owners than I do with established companies. This is to offer my fellow struggling creators a leg up in this crazy world. Please click on the appropriate options below:
In the Press
- Musings of a Museum Fanatic: Bloggers to Sponsor Over and Over Again – November, 2015
- The Lunchbox Diaries: Friday Shoutouts – July 2015
- The Nerdy Photographer: Photo Spotlight // My So-Called Chaos – July, 2015
- (Guest Post) Venus Trapped in Mars: 10 Blogging Mistakes You Might be Making – April 2015
- Anna in Wonderland: My Favorite Vloggers/Bloggers – January, 2015
- Kisses and Chaos: The Same 7 Interview – October, 2014
- Love the Here and Now: My So-Called Chaos – August, 2014
- Life with a Side of Coffee: Meet Angie from My So-Called Chaos – October, 2013
- Karen’s Blog of the Week: My So-Called Chaos – April, 2013
- Pulp Sushi: Featured Sponsor My So-Called Chaos – November, 2012
- Living a Goddess Life: Sponsor Love for My So-Called Chaos – August, 2012